Saturday, January 8, 2011

Orlando Bound....FINALLY!

The Holiday Season of 2010 was definitely one for the history books. New friends, old friends, Thibodaux Family, Redneck Georgia family, and a few rekindled relationships; I can honestly say that this Christmas and New Years has been one of the most fun and exciting times of my life!

But just like that, the holiday season has come and gone, and a new chapter has begun. Today I leave to begin my Orlando adventure. I have been waiting so long for this moment that it doesn’t even seem real. After all, I’ve been dreaming of this since middle school. I woke up this morning,and the reality finally hit me. This was the last time I would spend the night in Thibodaux for quite a while. And I’m okay with that. In fact, I am very ready. Although I know goodbyes will be hard, I know that this opportunity has been brought before me and the Lord has some amazing things planned in these next few months!!

For everyone back home, I will be writing, taking pictures, and of course keeping in touch with everyone as much as humanly possible, but know I will be missing you all more than words can say!

I keep hearing that my time at Disney will be magical like a fairy tale. But I don’t know about that…I’ve been so overwhelmingly blessed, I kinda feel like I’m already living in one.

So until later…M-I-C…see you real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment